Saturday, October 13, 2007

IM DANCING AGAIN!


Austin Peay State University had dance auditions for their fall and spring recitals last monday. I have not danced in 4 years and I have gained some weight. I really didn't know how things were going to go, but i went anyway. We learned a routine in ballet, jazz, tap, modern, hip-hop and krump. We did work acroos the floor and center work, then did solos. It was crazy packed, could you imagine 40 people in a small room doing all of this at the same time, it was crazy. The whole thing lasted 2 hours, I was so tired, and sore. The teacher said he would post the results the next morning to my surprise, I made it. I am casted for tap, modern and ballet. I did not want hip-hop or krump so i was glad i didn't get picked for that. I am so excited, and I am going to be busy now rehearsing so pray for me.

2 comments:

The Davis Family said...

That's so awesome...congrats!

Summershea said...

Wow! How awesome is that news. I'm proud of you. I had not doubt you could do anything you set your mind to.

Summershea