Thursday, March 20, 2008

Teaching, Teaching

Well, this week I have been student teaching in 6th grade at a huge! middle school. It is going great and I am so excited to start teaching in my own classroom. I really enjoy that age and my co-teacher is so nice and is teaching me a whole lot. It is so hard to get through Austin Peay's School of Education because they expect a lot out of their teachers and make you take a lot more classes than other colleges. It seems like I have been here forever, but I am so glad it is coming to an end. Leo and I are going to graduate in May so pray that we will find good jobs to better our family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How awesome! You go guys and congratulations... I truly understand how diffcult it is to better your education. In order to teach you must enjoy the ups and the downs of each day. If you do then it is truly a rewarding job. If anyone tells you different run the other direction and never listen to those that are not in the right profession for them.

Anonymous said...

Jennifer and Leo,

Just wanted to let you know that I sent you the above posting. For some reason I couldn't get logged in correctly.

Summershea