Monday, October 27, 2008

Spending time with the family




This Week we decided to go home and spend some time with the family in the good o' Rockvegas. We really enjoyed having gradparents to help with the young and being able to get some rest here and there. We have went on many adventures this week and have ate out a lot. I love to eat at Puelos and I got to eat there like 4 different times. I miss being at home and can't wait till we move to Knoxville. I love my family a lot and thank them for having us come and spend time with them.

Four things I done while I was home;

1. Got some extra rest
2. Went to the movies to see The secet Life of Bees (really good movie) and go out to dinner with my mom.
3. Ate at Olive Garden for dinner with my inlaws.
4. Went to Church at my home church



Jennifer Signature

No comments: